Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rowantree Designs "Meet Claire"

Meet Claire, of the Rowantree Autumn/Winter collection.  A new dress style for Rowantree.  When I was designing this little poppet I wanted to design a dress that still had the classic Rowantree trademark of  style and simplicity, the aline silhouette always works well for every toddler body shape and here I have gathered an empire line bodice without making the dress too full. A slightly full sleeve, perfect for cooler days and elastic cuffs.  The fabric is a thirties inspired floral, sweet little white and pink toned flowers.  I adore this autumn terracotta colour.  


This is the new old wardrobe, it is sitting on my verandah waiting to be transformed...Can't wait to share this project with you?

My garden hedges have grown so lush this wet summer


Waiting for Rowan to wake up from his morning sleep I had some fun with the camera........This is my collection of old suitcases and one of my painted frames.  The Cyclops pram is original made in the late fifties and early sixties, I have loved her forever in her bright orange and yellow floral.  Yesterday I rescued her from the attic and gave her a wipe over.  I am going to enjoy having her around the house.  Do you like to move things around in your house, style up your decor and take pictures.



Claire will be available on the Rowantree online store this week in size one and two.

7 comments:

  1. Claire's lovely and your pram is gorgeous, great burst of colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roberta, it's gorgeous! I love the fabric you've chosen as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the orange and grey look wonderful together x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I adore your little masterpiece both colour and design, your props are amazing. Happy Easter. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dress + pram both make my heart skip a beat!

    happy easter to you!

    rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is gorgeous and that pram! I had one of those as a child. I've no idea where my mother got it from, given that we were born in 1981, but I'm quite sure it was the same pattern even, though in blues. Memories...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is beautiful, hope you had a lovely easter.x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...