Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rainy Day Lunch

Two great reasons to leap out of bed this rainy old day.  Firstly, the sailor has asked me out on a lunch date. Yahooo! We are going to our most favourite lunch venue in Sydney.

'The Tilbury Hotel' in Woolloomooloo 


It's just got to be the best dining room in Sydney for  long lunches and we'll be starting with a glass of bubbles then a slow progression through the menu finishing with delicious dessert, a glass of sticky and why not finish the day where we started, with another glass of bubbles. Hmmmmmm.

I fling open my wardrobe and start pulling out the maybes. Oh Heaven's, rain might be falling out of it but I am determined to wear something colourful as a show of defiance to this bleak old day!

So this is it!  Trellis Cooper  


I love this dress, reminds me of long lunches by the sea in the Cinque Terra on the Coast of Italy.


Do I wear the turquoise beads and bangle combo from 'Dinasour Design'  with the suede anklet boots....



or the Yellow beads and bangle combo with the orange wedges......


I'll need a jacket...Not bad


This is it..Definitely this is it!  So how do I look?


Cropped jacket. 'Widdess' Ponsonby, Auckland.  Boots 'She by Chloe'.  Necklace and bangles. 'Dinasaur Design'. Doily. Hand made by Me.


AND SECONDLY 

I am doing Blogtoberfest so hop on over and read all about it or click on the button on the right hand side of my blog page.  One blog per day for the month of October, as I'm already one day late I hope this isn't an indication of how I will go......so on those hectic, frantic, I'm not going to get through the day days, I will promise you some gorgeous images and a few words.  

So come on over and join me No, No, NO, not for lunch but for Blogtoberfest!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through Blogtoberfest. Love that dress, remind me of my honeymoon on the Amalfi coast, one of my favourite parst of the World. G

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...