Tuesday, October 4, 2011

After the Long Weekend #3



This is the view from my bedrooms french doors through the plantation shutters.  I love the huge Magnolia tree in my front garden and I wish my neighbours across the street would paint their chimneys!  Over the next month I will add a pic here and there from around my house and I would love to see yours.
As you can see the weather in Sydney is still dreary, and the thought of getting on with it after a long weekend is tiresome. Bother!
Well the Australian AFL and NRL are all done and dusted.  The Pies should ramp up the sauce next season and the Warriors have long packed their duffel backs and hiked it back over the ditch.  
On the bright side the sailor had a great race in Short Haul series  on Saturday and we enjoyed a fabulous and delicious lunch on Sunday.
I joined Blogtoberfest and have enjoyed meeting new blog friends and reading their musings.  I bought new music on itunes 'Boy and the Bear'  and I'm loving it. 

Whilst reading a KIWI blog 'Blackbird has spoken' this morning I came across a picture of a model vintage caravan.  I was in love with it.  I must confess I love the idea of vintage caravans and sometimes I think if I had one in my back garden how much fun I could have decorating it, being such a small space I could change the decor as I change my moods.....I could use it as a studio for listening to loud classical music, have tea parties and maybe allow my crazy poodles in once and awhile.

Model caravan.  How ketch!




I love this one.


Would you like tea or a gin and tonic?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...