Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A bit of a yarn

No Mondayitis this week.  For Peta's first Mother's Day I bought her and I  a 'How to Crochet' class at Calico and Ivy. I thought this was such a mum and daughter thing to do.  I didn't let on to the sailor how excited I was, I was gagging to get there,  soak up the gorgeous environment at Calico and Ivy and get that yarn around my pinky and chain and treble to my hearts content.  My heart wanted to sing!


I yearn to create fabulously vintage inspired cushions...


 soft and colourful vintage style throws


a lovely morning with equally eager crafty gals sitting around having a yarn over our crochet and a cuppa.






One hexagon complete, and a stash of Debbie Bliss cashmerio wool...drool worthy



Two hexagons down and only sixty two more to complete the funky vintage cushion.......Next week I will blog the pattern.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great gift!! Would love to do something like that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...