Saturday, May 7, 2011

And the winner is....

Well done 'Team Incahoots'  We did it!


The sailor and I were over the moon last night we picked up four trophies for our outstanding performance in the Grant Thornton Short Ocean Race Point score.


I think this is the first time I have blogged about the sailor.  He really wanted me to include him somewhere and he found his big chance. 
Last night carrying his trophies to the car, he put his really nice voice on and asked me


" When you go up there to blogland  


(he means my room at the back of the house, yes the pokey, unrenovated room with the yucky fan light but with the lovely view from the window with the even yuckier curtainy thing I have never bothered to remove)


could you blog about tonight"


"You mean the bowls with the live fish swimming around in them, used as table centrepieces, then served fish as a main course" I replied 


"No, the trophies" the sailor groaned.


Ha! I laughed to myself, and thought rufty tufty men are all boys at heart.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...