Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Treats and Celebrations

Over at my house we are chilling out and feasting on wonderfully delicious Easter treats that my daughter Peta and I have been happily preparing over the long weekend.  It's Rowan's first Easter and we are all enjoying bundling him up, throwing on our warm coats and taking him for walks to the park with the crazy poodles.  We are eating breakfast in bed, reading, doing crosswords, playing pictionary, watching old movies and making our way through the left overs.  We went to mass on Sunday morning and cooked a delicious feast for dinner last night.  I am loving this!  Here are my favourite images and I still have today and tomorrow to go.





The poodles want him to play ball!


Wearing his Sunday best 




A rose on my breakfast tray


Afternoon tea and duckling cookies 


Dinner decor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...