Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rowantree at Mathilda's Market

I love doing a market day especially Mathilda's Market where I get to catch up with some lovely gals who are devoted to designing and making unique and gorgeous things for children and the home.  Last Saturday was no exception, Paddington Town Hall was a buzz with very happy shoppers who braved the rain and the election traffic to snap up some beautiful treasures.


And here is Rowantree.....



My collection of lovely vintage inspired baby girl dresses, boy rompers and cutesy gadabout shorts.




The new Gadabout boy short .... take me anywhere!




The Phoebe smock is a favourite of mine.  I love the little tie at the neck and the lower half of the sleeve as a puff.  Little pearl buttons through the back and on sleeve.  


Take the boy anywhere in these little gadabout shorts.  I have chosen some quirky little soft check prints just for your little man.


I am hoping to have these new styles available on the website soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...