Thursday, March 24, 2011

Big Style in Children's Bedrooms



I seem to have a bee in my bonnet lately, not only do I obsess over my designs for children's clothing, fabrics, trims and buttons.   I am foraging the globe for  beautiful furniture, soft furnishings and of course works of art with artistic merit for 'Baby Rowan'. 
I had to look no further for beautiful and timeless children's furniture than here in my studio, at my desk.    Drumroll....Please
 Kirsty Withers has recently launched a designer baby and children's furniture company Incy Interiors and I love it.  Just the furniture I have drooled over when on my travels through Europe and the States.  What a Gal!  Not only has Kirsty closen stylish furnishing designs, Incy products are functional and affordable and meet the Australian and New Zealand standards.



cots.....


reece.... timeless and nostalgic


rupert.... french inspired



beds....
Mia..... reminiscent




james.... classical


Choosing a cot or bed for your child is a huge milestone in any parents life but with beautiful quality children's furniture like this it's just made it a whole lot easier....


to see the complete range of cots, beds, groovy chairs and wall art visit  Incy interiors  online store











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...