Sunday, March 20, 2011

Creativity Catch Up

A wet and rainy weekend ahead and I am almost excited.  this is a time when I get to catch up on a bit of everything creative.  Firstly a trip to my local growers market at the Orange Grove School at Rozelle,  with over 100 stalls bursting with fresh farm produce, breads, cakes and pastries, preserves, flowers and more. Oh my goodness, I am in heaven and with a freshly roasted coffee in hand I am in inspirational paradise!

There are always so many little projects waiting patiently in my workroom, either a pattern to finish, a sample to sew or a little crafty idea I am working on.  So much choice, never enough time and which one do I choose.

I have the inspiration for dinner, so now it's me a little craft project and my camera for the remainder of the day.


Pots of fresh herbs a hessian bag and a sprig of white flora



Farm fresh eggs and an Italian cookbook...Pasta anyone!



Pretty in Pink

From the garden to the craft room....A framed crochet and embroided collage for Matilda, fresh roses from the market and a pair of Rowantree Irish Bloomers from the Baby Rowantree collection.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures, some great little ideas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...