Friday, February 25, 2011

Baby Designer Style. Lovely little cardi's and vintage inspired smocks


Lovely Little Cardi's





Two very cute cardigans in Coral and Rose




LOVE the Moss Stitch detail and the pocket is heavenly cute!  One of my vintage inspired fabrics for the cooler months ahead.






I could not wait to share with you Rowantree Designs new range of gorgeous 100% cotton cardigans for baby's and toddlers.  The cardigan is a style must have for Autumn /Winter. Don't you just love the Moss Stitch trim and heavenly cute little pocket.  I have styled it here with the ever so sweet little Hazy Jane smock dress, which is one of my favourite little dresses and is available in sizes 00 to 2 years. 




Cardigans arrive late March, sorry I could not get them here before the Paddington Mathilda's Market, but they will be available online as soon as they hit my studio.


I am madly working on my Autumn/winter collection and I can't wait until my fabric arrives and clears customs, which should be early next week.  The Rowantree Baby collection has a definite Oliver Twist feel, think, little urchin smock dress with pearl and covered buttons and hand dyed coton lace.


OOh gush gush, I just love designing baby clothes.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...