Thursday, November 3, 2011

Waiting....for the call


Thursday and I am just waiting for the call. What call might you ask?  Well that's the whole point.
Waiting to....
hear from the real estate agent re the beach house I want to buy
for buttons to finish in the dye
be motivated to clear my studio of all it's clutter so I can think about painting it
hear from the dog parlour so I can stop WAITING and go pick up the poodles 
hear if my daughter and her boyfriend would like to join the sailor and I for dinner tonight
for the rain to stop, to deliver some very funky retro  Rowantree shirts this one and this one to a customer 
for return emails 
for something big to happen, anything exciting, because today is very ordinary I feel like I'm on the waiting merry go round.


Do you ever feel like this?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, all the time! Well Said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comments on my SW blog- lovely to get encouragement, yes I always get nervous putting up new work...

    Your post made me giggle it reminded me of a Dr Suez story!
    Regards
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work Paula, I always put a eave out for your work when my friends are looking for gorgeous wall candy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...