Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Weekend List #14

I know this may strange but I love to wake early on a Saturday morning, instead of having a well earnt sleep in after a typical mad, crazy week, I am bursting with ideas for the weekend, so much to do and so little time to do it in. Sitting in my studio well before the daylight saving sun popped it's head up I made a list and just because I could, and not very well, I decorated it in a sort of half asleep half wanting to start the day creatively kind of way!



I then started catching up on some of the wonderful blogs I have got to love whilst partaking in Blogtoberfest.  Here are just a few of the lovely blogs on the Blogtoberfest roll callGingham Cherry, Tartankiwi, Journey to Bliss
Love going to Rozelle Markets, yummy bacon and egg roll for breakfast and then a whip around to buy the freshest produce for dinner tonight.  In between making my super choc gooey brownies to serve with the fresh berries, that's after we eat the rare roast beef with root vegetables, broccollini, baby cauliflower, and of course yorkshire pudding,  I am going to cut out the Japanese pattern for the sailor collar blouse below. 



I visited Tessuti earlier in the week, couldn't resist this navy and white spot silk, and these Japanese pattern books which I also purchase there, are the bees knees for simple and stylish  quick and easy outfits.  I have such fun making the patterns up and adding my own flair.  


I hope to accomplish all this today and tomorrow, I beg you Mr sunshine to work your magic as I really want to get out on the harbour and relax before the biggest game of the year.  

Pop over to Green Valley Crafts to hear some really great new music listened to it for a few minutes and got hooked then down loaded it from itunes.....Have a great day, and do pop over to say hi!

1 comment:

  1. Love your list! I'm a real list writer. It used to drive my husband nuts, but he's grown to rely on them too now.
    Thanks for the wee shout out.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...