Monday, June 20, 2011

Somethings Never Change


My love of classic styles and strong colours such as the blue's especially navy and red's for children's clothing has never changed. I had forgotten about these dresses I made for my girls when they were five and six, how they hated being dressed the same, right down to the tights and shoes, but I loved it.  

So 'Little House on the Prarie'......


Still loving the blue's and red's in an updated smock version 


And I'm still taking bad garden shots 


The Rowantree girl's smock dresses have a plain yoke and are a long sleeve style, which go beautifully with long sleeve tops and tights or over your favourite denim. The oversize style is very on trend for both adults and children's clothing, - this casual Boho inspired girl's dress would be popular with any of the famous tots in LA or New York!
These two versatile smock dresses are available on my website www.rowantree.com.au



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...