Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Charlotte Dress

This was one of my kindy frocks, worn with the lacey white socks, Clarke's black patent leather shoes and accessorised with a huge yellow ribbon tied in my pony tail.  A rather structured play dress not quite the fit for showing off on the monkey bars but I loved it dearly.  I remember it made me feel very important, I felt like a flight attendant with the high neckline and the hint of a flair at the hem and I called it my Charlotte frock, Charlotte sounding like a much more important name.  She needs a new button but in my heart I don't want to change a thing about her.




So I created another one...and left out the frock





These little frocks are available at Rowantree Designs studio in sizes one, two and three if you wold love  one leave me a comment and I will contact you




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...