Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rowantree Hazey Jane collection ready for Mathilda's Market


It's just down to the final touches, buttons trims etc for my latest collection 'Hazey Jane'.  The collection is a simple compilation of  a blouse, smock, pinafore and a pair of denims. I have had this vintage inspired floral print for some years and have loved it so much.  I just had to wait until the fabric told me what to do.  The deep olive green background with rich tones of reds and pinks are high lighted by a soft blue. I love to see children in denim, dress it up or down the fabric will take you anywhere both in the style and construction of the garment or from the park to a party.  I will have the complete range available at Mathilda's Market, Lane Cove this Saturday.  






All Rowantree Design smock dresses come with bloomers.  The size range for this collection is 0 to 3 year.

Pop over to my online store for some great bargains...I am planning a new direction for Rowantree can't wait to share it with you when I am there.  

If you comment on this blog with the a boy / girl callout and size tell me what you love about Rowantree I will pick 2 winners and send you a lovely piece from my collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...