Thursday, April 7, 2011

One sleep to go....one chair, one bear, one book



All packed and ready to fly, I have time to think about what happy things came my way this week

One chair, one bear, one book



I must say I have a thing for chairs, I am always picking them up off the footpath, or spotting them in garage sales, or Salvation Army stores, but this one, I could not resist, I purchased the jumble and battered, seen better days child's chair for a mere $15 at the Rozelle Public School Market.  Held in the grounds of the Historic Rozelle School, this market is a must for those seeking out treasures with over 100 stalls you are guaranteed a very entertaining couple of hours .  

The sailor is quizzeld by the family of mismatched chairs sitting in our garage.  Happily I report back to him that one day they will all get a make over and live happily ever after.

My lovely friend, sailing buddy and Rowantree supporter, Lucy knitted this handsome little bear for Rowan.  Lucy says it's the only thing she can knit...somehow I don't believe you Lucy.  I will post the pattern for the bear when I am back in my blogging chair.

And Last but not least "The Little Golden Book".  "The Pokey Little Puppy" is my favourite.  Do you remember "The little Red Caboose", "The Saggy, Baggy Elephant".  I am building a collection for Rowan and I can't wait to see his little face light up when I read him one. 

Another beautiful Autumn day.......

Cherish those special little moments

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...