Thursday, January 13, 2011

Baby Rowan James Sutherland

Rowan James Sutherland arrived at 5.59am on the 5th January in all his beauty.  3.52 kilos and 55 cm long.  The first time I saw his beautiful little face I could not hold back the tears.  My heart was overwhelmed with love.  What a proud moment for my family. I could not wait to hug my daughter and my son-in-law.  In fact, I was hugging everybody.  What a glorious morning waiting anxiously at the hospital with my husband Patrick, and other daughters, Lauren and Alexandra.


The first time I saw his face

I felt so proud I could not stop the smiles



Dressed and waiting for his visitors




Ready to go home in his  Bugaboo Pram, wearing his very French and gorgeous Jacardi outfit I bought him especially for his trip home.  He'll have plenty of time to wear Rowantree Designs


Matthew looks the very proud Dad.  



Ready to go Dad


Rowan's Nursery.  What a beautiful peaceful space Peta has created for her son!  I love the funky animal wall stickers from the Wall Sticker Company and the replica baby Eames chair we found at Matt Blatt. A must visit replica furniture wonderland, the show room is in Leichhardt in the inner west of Sydney.


And here is Rowan's groovy horsey quilt that I made especially for him.  These quilts are available by order at Rowantree Designs



Playing with his Aunt's Lauren and Alexandra



Sound asleep



Welcome Home Rowan James, your life will be blessed with Love

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Rowan!
    It's Jen here from The Wall Sticker Company. It is lovely to see our Junglestack design by Printspace on Rowan's wall, it looks great. And I love that chair from Matt Blatt!
    May we show off your nursery on our Blog and website?? You can contact me on jen@thewallstickercompany.com.au. A high res image would be wonderful too!
    There is nothing like those first heavenly weeks of bonding with your baby, is there! Enjoy xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rowena! He's just perfect and you all look so happy. He's so lucky to be born into such a loving family. Oh and how gorgeous is the horse quilt - fabulous. Enjoy the little one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...