Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Vintage Fabrics a basket full of ladies

Christmas is just around the corner and over the past week I have set myself a task to find all my little pieces of vintage fabrics and turn them into cute little ladies.  Gifts for the many little girls in my circle of friends.
I have also made more of the beautiful Knickernoos.  What a funny word that is.  My eldest daughter made that word up for the gorgeous bloomers I made her as a baby and toddler.  I can never give up a beautiful piece of fabric hence the Knickernoo was born.





I have also come across a box of beautiful buttons which deserve a blog of their own.  I am so busy and loving it.  My daughters' Baby Shower is just around the corner and I am creating a nautical theme.. Of course.  Busy with the bunting, the menu and my garden.  Happy wonderful baby days just around the bend.  We have already named him the 'king',  as you can imagine the first grandson after a line up of girls is very exciting and somebody is always dropping in with adorable clothes and gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...