Thursday, September 27, 2012

Rowantree Design 'Room Inspiration'

Today I decided to share with you some of my favourite images I keep on my desktop just in case you need a little inspiration for Susshing up you child's bedroom these holidays.


 Rowan's room, I love it in here so much colour and texture, such a mix of old and new.

 I love vintage clothing hanging on walls and pictures, an eclectic collection of wall art.

Vintage pieces and rustic flooring

 A kaleidoscope of colour, and gorgeous layers of texture.

 Print on print

 Upcycled furniture


Old frames, a jar of collectables and of course a feature dress.

Don't forget to join in on my retro giveaway


9 comments:

  1. All these rooms are lovely, especially Rowans room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I do need a little inspiration working on Lucinda's room, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the book display shelf in Rowan's room and I love the wardrobe without doors idea of a cot space in the second photo..and the colours there..and the bunting, a very cute room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute! rowan's room is gorgeous. i love the yellow wardrobe and the book shelving.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely ideas and inspiration here. I want perk up Bella's bedroom a bit, this has given me some ideas. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. enchanting! i wish i had a wee one to decorate for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Roberta, I love that turquoise wall! So much inspiration here.
    Thanks for being a part of Blogtoberfest, hosted by Cathy aka {tinniegirl} last year. Thought you might be interested to know that we're running it again in 2012. You can find all the info at: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/blogtoberfest-2012.html
    And we're kicking off this Monday! Would love to see you there.
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rowan's room is gorgeous - such a lovely mix of new and vintage pieces- exactly my style! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. With elegant evening gowns from the Lilly collection 2013 They appear at every wedding fit and stylishly dressed.
    Plus Sizes Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...