Thursday, September 27, 2012

Rowantree Design 'Room Inspiration'

Today I decided to share with you some of my favourite images I keep on my desktop just in case you need a little inspiration for Susshing up you child's bedroom these holidays.


 Rowan's room, I love it in here so much colour and texture, such a mix of old and new.

 I love vintage clothing hanging on walls and pictures, an eclectic collection of wall art.

Vintage pieces and rustic flooring

 A kaleidoscope of colour, and gorgeous layers of texture.

 Print on print

 Upcycled furniture


Old frames, a jar of collectables and of course a feature dress.

Don't forget to join in on my retro giveaway


10 comments:

  1. All these rooms are lovely, especially Rowans room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I do need a little inspiration working on Lucinda's room, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the book display shelf in Rowan's room and I love the wardrobe without doors idea of a cot space in the second photo..and the colours there..and the bunting, a very cute room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute! rowan's room is gorgeous. i love the yellow wardrobe and the book shelving.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely ideas and inspiration here. I want perk up Bella's bedroom a bit, this has given me some ideas. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. enchanting! i wish i had a wee one to decorate for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Roberta, I love that turquoise wall! So much inspiration here.
    Thanks for being a part of Blogtoberfest, hosted by Cathy aka {tinniegirl} last year. Thought you might be interested to know that we're running it again in 2012. You can find all the info at: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/blogtoberfest-2012.html
    And we're kicking off this Monday! Would love to see you there.
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rowan's room is gorgeous - such a lovely mix of new and vintage pieces- exactly my style! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. With elegant evening gowns from the Lilly collection 2013 They appear at every wedding fit and stylishly dressed.
    Plus Sizes Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked all room designs. I loved the idea of hanging vintage clothes and pictures on wall also the upcycled furniture.
    Custom made table for kid's room

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...