Monday, September 10, 2012

In My Life 'Happy Days at the Retro Beach Shack'



You'll see me down on the beach every morning, greeting the new day, flirting with the tide and looking for something new to photograph,  looking out to sea thinking about me in a boat.
 You'll see me in my garden, welcoming, nurturing new blooms and foliage, planting, snipping, feeding and watering. You'll see me with my grand, landscape plan, creating fun aspects to inspire happy times outdoors.
You'll see me in my kitchen, surrounded by the freshest of produce, vegetables from local market gardens and seafood from the local fisherman.  I make my own pasta, breads and pizza dough, I bake cakes, tarts and biscuits and I drink wine...........If you're in the hood drop on by!




11 comments:

  1. Mmm, that pizza is making me want to get out of bed and go eat! I love the colour of your gate. I just saw rowans room on apartment therapy, lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza, wow! Delicious looking. It looks wonderful where you are, our summer has just ended here in the U.K. The rain is back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beach, garden and kitchen, love all 3 places! nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So perfect ... the beach, sunny weather, and lovely food ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! If I lived nearer by I'd be there in a heartbeat! Looks and sounds totally idyllic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunshine, beach and healthy food. Sounds wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this all looks delightful Roberta. Sorry I've not been very good at blog commenting recently. I haven't even told you how much I love your finished beach shack- you must be so happy with how it all turned out.
    Looking forward to some sunshine and warmth down here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds heavenly, wishing I could drop by to sample your yummy food & drink wine!! We are off for a little beach holiday in two weeks...can't wait:) Nx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I make my own pizza dough as well. So easy and once you have made your own you can never by the store bought variety again. So easy and so delicious. We went one step further and put in a wood fired pizza oven. So perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...