Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Rowantree Designs Dresses little Pipsqueak for her photoshoot

I love the world of blogging, you just never know who is going to pop up and say hello.   


Hello Pipsqueak..............


This gorgeous girl's Mum, Emily, from 'The Beetle Shack' dropped by my comments box some weeks ago, so graciously telling me how much she liked my Rowantree collection and if I could send her gorgeous 'Pipsqueak' an outfit or two to wear for the family's Christmas photo shoot.  I was so thrilled, I excitedly picked out some floral pretties and sent them on their way.


 I love this pic of all the pretty's just hanging out in the sunshine, these fresh, little designs and prints capture the essence of summer fun in the garden, beach or park, all designed to fit for comfort and play.



Oh Emily, this makes my heart sing, this french print is one of my favourites and the Peter Pan collar is fashion forward this summer right through to winter!   How refreshing to view your images.  Thanks Emily.




Emily, I love this pic.  The beautiful hand embroidered vintage style trim is a gorgeous contrast to the pink floral, pretty and feminine.  A little dress that makes a little girl look like she should look!


Visit the  Rowantree Design collection Collection, you will find some very special pieces for boys and girls.  

All images via The Beetle Shack

2 comments:

  1. The pink one is gorgeous- although they are all so lovely.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog- not sure when the hut will open for business! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU roberta! we are feeling pretty blessed by your gift pack!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...