Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nautical Days Ahead



The excitement of the Christmas Festivities, the almost certain demise of the 'Baggy Green's, and the uncertainty of 'Investec Loyal' taking out line honours in the 67th Rolex Sydney to Hobart....Wow what a hectic couple of days.  Today I am packing my sail bag and provisioning 'Incahoots' and tomorrow morning we will quietly sail out of Sydney harbour, tack left and head due north.   


Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog this past year.  I have so enjoyed a wine or two reading and admiring all your beautiful thoughts and inspirations.  Just recently Emily of The Beetle Shack wrote about my Rowantree Collection and I was very chuffed today when I read her latest post to see beautiful images of  her little pipsqueak girl wearing one of my collection pieces.


Some snaps of the last couple of days.......


HAPPY NEW YEAR !




My three daughters Peta, Alexandra and Lauren

Loyal, start of the 67th Rolex Sydney background Lady's Bay

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Just discovered your blog and delightful little childrens label via Em at the Beetle Shack. Just wanted to let you know I think your designs are just precious!

    Happy New Year!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...