Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Why can't boys wear bonnets and girls wear the pants! 'Little Betty and Rowantree Designs'

Boys in Bonnets

This is Rowan's favourite hat.  Made by 'Little Betty Designs'  Isn't it just too cute?  I couldn't resist buying it, and best of all he loves it.  It's his Saturday hat, firstly he wears it to Rozelle Markets, then to swimming lessons and then onto the park. 


If you are handy with the sewing machine you can purchase the pattern from the  'Little Betty'  Etsy store.  I couldn't wait to make one so I just purchased this beauty ready made. 



Girls wearing the pants!

The 'Rowan Rompers' were so popular in the smaller sizes and after being featured in Shop4kids I had lots of enquiries for size 2 and here they are in navy and white stripe. The design is definitely French inspired.  I love the clean lines and the simple trim, the larger modern buttons add a quirky touch for the older toddler.  It 's a lovely fresh outfit, really roomy for the hot summer days ahead. 

Love the classic styling.....so roomy


Lara is so adorable, I can't believe when she first started to let me take pictures of her she was the same age as Rowan is now.


Available from Rowantree design in sizes 00 - 2  $55.00 
email me at roberta@rowantree.com.au for purchase enquiries.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...