Friday, August 19, 2011

Rowantree Design. 'A Sneek Peek at the New Website'




This is what I have been working feverishly on for the last couple of months.  When I embarked on creating my own website I must admit I did go in blindfolded.  To describe the journey I would say it is like "going on a bear hunt" stumble, trip, stumble trip.  Ohooo, you can't go over it, oooh you have to go through it, Ohhh..stumble, trip, stumble trip........lots of that and then more.  Can't do that.  What about this?  I'm sure there is a monster living inside my computer just waiting to undo things I have just done.  I cry, I feel failure, then something works and I am happy again.  What a bear hunt this has been but in this case I can't wait to finally come eye to eye with the bear.


I'm loving my new logo but now not sure on the white background.  So here I go again. To get a more vintage feel I realise I need to layer and texture the background and this is like back to the drawing board.  
Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. You most definitely have made this blog into something special.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...