Friday, August 12, 2011

Rowantree Design 'In the Press'

It's always an exciting day when I find pieces of my collection sprinkled through the 'Shop4Kids' magazine, and this edition is extra special as Rowantree is featured on both pages of the 'Spring Trend Report'.  I enjoy receiving lovely emails and get quite a few phone calls for special orders.  


OOh! here I am rubbing shoulders with 'Fred Bare' and 'Fox & Finch....... 
I love working with tiny florals, the cornflour blue print is so delicate 'Matilda' is trimmed with two cute vintage buttons and white ric rac and comes in sizes 1 - 3.  I am doing bloomers with all my dress styles, they finish off an outfit perfectly.



A touch of 70's nautical, strutting the catwalk with 'Baby Gap'.


A favourite of mine for boys I always head towards the stripes for a classic look.  
 'Noah' overalls in size 6mths to 2 years.


Little 'Haley' dress has a European feel to it.   Crisp, fresh white cotton with modern lines, full, butterfly inspired feminine sleeves gives this little dress a pretty feel.  In sizes 1 - 3



As my new website is still under construction I am taking phone orders for my new pieces so any styles you see on  my blog or on facebook are available on a phone order.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...