Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Inspirations

When I think of Valentine's day I think love, Paris with it's very own symbol of love the Eiffel Tower, hearts, all objects in shades of pink and red, I think of love letters and poems written with such heartfelt emotion and desire. 

One of my favourite love quotes from the movie 'When Harry met Sally'  always drives me to mush!

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"

 My Valentine purchases and thoughts in images.


Vintage buttons I found in my studio




Dreaming of Paris and here we are




Valentine's card to write your love messages in



I love these nature inspried cards I didn't know which one to choose so I gave him both produced by 'Earth Greetings' these cards are eco-friendly and are made from post consumer recycled paper. Check out this beautiful range of cards and other beautiful paper things


Vivienne Westwood  Mini Me shoes for Tots! Ooh La La!


I purchased a pair of these stunning little bubble gum smelling shoes which available in different colours at Space Furniture 


Vintage Charm Bracelet. Designs by Chastity


I purchased this little darling for Baby Matilda on Etsy



Shoes for Baby Holly



Tickle me pink! I found these precious little Japanese inspired softies on Madeit perfect for Baby Holly


Ah!  Sweet William


This beautiful artwork is a Valentine's present to me.  I found it on Lovely Sweet William blog spot isn't it divine.  So special, dreamy and full of love.
I have bought other prints and illustrations from Sweet William at various markets in Melbourne and in Sydney, I just can't find the wall space to hang them.  I love to give them as gifts!


Happy Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...