Monday, November 1, 2010

Mathilda's Market

http://www.mathildasmarket.com.au/A brilliant Sydney sunny day, perfect for an outing to Mathilda's Market at the beautiful art deco style  Paddington Town Hall.  I enjoyed meeting lots of new people as well as catching up with stall holders and customers I have met on other occasions.  Thank you to all my loyal customers who came to see me and what I have added to the collection recently.  The Breezy Summer Frill dress in navy pokka dot, the French floral also the Belle dress in vintage green were very popular for the 2 - 5 age group.  The Lucy smock top and of course my favourite the Posie frill smock outfit were the choice for the baby girls.
Even though I was very busy at my stall I still made time to purchase some really cute tees for my grandson Rowan from Little Urchin, a fabulous framed picture from Alicia Gabriel (a boat of course) which will look great with the decor in Rowans room at my house and a fabulous hammock from Counting Sheep.  Hmm Rowan will have some beautiful sleeps in this gorgeous sleeping space.
Thank you Mathilda's Market for staging such a gorgeous space to shop for beautiful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...